Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome Healdsburg Museum Members


Thanks to Sue Ross, Holly Hoods and Al Loebel for making it possible for me to share this blog with the greater Museum membership. The Healdsburg History Blog has been in operation for about six weeks now but our visibility thus far has been limited by the size of my personal e-mail list and generous announcements by community members.

The purpose of the Healdsburg History Blog is to create connection between those of us who love Healdsburg history and wish to share historical stories, links, memories, photos and community building ideas. I hope that the Musuem members will be interested in either posting on the blog ("authors") or commenting on posts by becoming blog "followers". It is easy to see the types of things we have been posting about by simply viewing the blog archives.

Blogging may seem intimidating, but it's very easy once you get the swing of it. I will help set up anyone who would like to join but is unsure of the process. Please feel free to contact me at shonnie@sonic.net and please join the google group to become a blog "follower". I look forward from hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment